Thursday, June 12, 2008

TIFFANY PATE'S SCAN RESULTS!!!

Hi Everyone!

Praise our Almighty Lord, Jesus Christ, with me as we rejoice that Tiffany received wonderful preliminary news about her scan today!!! My understanding is that there was no cancer visible in her breast and that the doctor is VERY encouraged. The complete radiological report will take a couple of days, but today's news is marvelous!

We must not fail to keep knocking on heaven's door and bringing our fervent prayers to the Lord on Tiffany's and Brian's behalves because prayer is being answered in miraculous ways! I wish an email message could convey my joy, but suffice it to say it's hard to stay upright long enough to type this note. It's time to fall on my face before the ONE who heals and give Him thanks and praise!

Love and hallelujahs!

Sandy

One additional update that I failed to mention--Tiffany said there are no spots on her liver either!!!!

No comments: